2. Words starting with a capital letter, that have not been defined below otherwise, have been given meanings corresponding to the ones stated in the Website Regulations available at http://www.kiinde.pl/regulamin.
3. The Controller of the personal data of the Clients, pursuant to OODO Act, shall be the Seller – Pellamama Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Piaseczno, on ul. Puławska 34 bud. 2, 05-500 Piaseczno, enlisted in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register managed by the District Court for Warsaw in Warsaw, XIV Economic Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000526973, NIP number 123-129-06-13, and REGON number 147147612500000, with the share capital of 5000 PLN.
4. The Seller shall observe the rules of protecting the privacy of the Clients, as set forth in OODO Act.
Scope and purpose of gathering data
o during the process of registration on the Website;
o during placing and executing the Orders, as well as in the processes of managing and using the Online Shop, including the ones gathered automatically when visiting the Online Shop;
6. In order to complete the Order, the Seller gathers the following data: name and surname (in case of legal persons and organizations that do not have legal personalities or who are granted legal personalities by means of the Act – name of the subject), address (street, house number, and city with the postal code), cell phone number or other data enlisted by the Seller on the Website or when contacting the Client.
7. In order to Register the Client Account on the Website, the following Client’s data are gathered: name and surname (in case of legal persons and organizations that do not have legal personalities or who are granted legal personalities by means of the Act – name of the subject), email address, Password.
8. The Seller declares that providing data that are described as "required” on the Website is voluntary, yet necessary in order to use the selected functionalities of the Website, including, pursuant to points 6-7 above, executing Orders and Registering the Client Account.
9. Personal data of the Clients that are gathered in order to enable the use of the functionalities available on the Website are processed by the Seller for the following purposes: o managing the Registration process, logging to the Client Account, o selling and delivering the Products to the Clients, and providing Services to the Clients, o potential claim settlement, o clarifying any situations of unlawful usage of electronically provided services, o creating reports and analysis related to the functionality of the Website, for the use of the Seller, including viewership statistics of the Website’s subpages, o adjusting the Website to the Clients’ needs.
10. Regardless of the above, in case of expressing a clear consent by the Client, the Client’s personal data shall be processed by the Seller for the following purposes: o Marketing actions taken by the Seller, as well as marketing actions taken by subjects cooperating with the Seller, in particular for the purposes of promotion, competitions, and executing other marketing tools, o Receiving commercial information, in particular sending the ordered Newsletter by the Seller to the electronic address indicated by the Client.
11. The Seller hereby informs that during the process of using the Website, the data concerning the Client shall be also gathered automatically. Such data may be gathered in system logs of the Website, via Cookies files or the Web Beacon system.
12. The Seller hereby informs that from the moment of establishing a connection to the Website by the Client, in the system logs of the Website there is an information about the number (including the IP) and type of the Client’s end device, via which the Client connects to the Website. The Seller hereby informs that, in compliance with the law, he also processes data concerning the number (including the IP) and type of the Client’s end device, as well as relating to the connection time of the Client with the Website, and other exploitation data concerning the Client’s activity on the Website. Described data are processed for technical purposes, for the purpose of adjusting the Website to the Clients’ needs, as well as in order to gather general statistic information concerning the functioning of the Website.
13. The Seller uses Cookie files in order to gather information connected with the use of the Website by the Client. Cookie files are information data, in particular small text files, recorded and stored on devices via which the Client uses the Website, and which enable to:
o maintain the Clients’ sessions (after logging), owing to which the Clients do not need to enter their login and password on each subpage of the Website,
o adjust and optimise the Website to the Clients’ needs,
o create statistics of the Website subpages’ viewership,
o personalize marketing messages,
Rights and obligations of the Seller
15. The Seller reserves the right to disclose selected information concerning the Client to authorities or third persons who file a demand to receive such information, based on a clear legal base, pursuant to the law in force.
Rights and obligations of the Client
18. Every Client has the right to access his personal data, to correct them, supplement them, as well as the right to demand discontinuance of their processing, and their immediate deletion. In order to do this it is necessary to file a written statement and send it to the following address: Pellamama Sp. z o.o. ul. Puławska 34 bud. 2, 05-500 Piaseczno or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. If the Seller wishes to receive a consent to send commercial information via electronic means (for example via email, text message or other means), the person who gave such a consent has the right to withdraw it. In order to do this it is necessary to file a written statement and send it to the following address: Pellamama Sp. z o.o. ul. Puławska 34 bud. 2, 05-500 Piaseczno or send an email to: email@example.com and inform the Seller about withdrawing from the consent to receive commercial information.
20. If the Client places any personal data of other people (including their name or surname, address, telephone number or email) on the Website, he may do it only if his actions do not violate the regulations in force and personal interest of such persons.
21. The Client is entitled to use the data and content provided by other Clients of the Website only for the purpose of using the Website and after receiving their consent, in the ways conforming to the laws in force, unless he receives a consent from such Clients to process their data and their content to the extent or for the purpose exceeding the normal use of the Website.
22. The Seller hereby declares that he will make every effort to guarantee the Clients the highest degree of safety while using the Website. All occurrences that should have an influence on the safety of transferring information, data, including a suspicion of disclosing files containing viruses and other files of similar character other than destructive mechanism files, should be reported to the Seller to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.